What's new

Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD HU

Reaction score
Country
Just ordered online this unit :D :D :D

Has anyone here got one of these? or a similar unit? do i need to buy an adapter to have a good fit on the dash????

These are going pretty cheap in amazon right now, USD 234 shipped!

btw, the picture is actually of a 3200BT unit, but is the same as the 3200DVD but with built-in bluetooth.

Reaction score
Country
I bought one of these bad boys a couple of weeks ago and I test fitted it in the dash and tbh its not bad. Fits nicely, there is a small gap between this and the heater controls and it does sit in behind the surround a wee bit too but meh good enuf for me :)

Reaction score
Country
Ah sorry mate I dont, its not in the car now either plus she's wrapped up for the winter :( Going to start her up this weekend tho, so I cud fit it and take some snaps for ya :p

sx-si

Reaction score
i got the p4000dvd and the fitment is awsome looks like stock to me
just cant afford the hks camp2 to make it worth my while

was thinking of selling it too, its got a ipod thingy in the glove box, plus another cable in ther for somthing else

Reaction score
Country
This thread reminds me that I need to get a new disc for next year. I've got an older model and I'm planning to make the switch to a HDD version once I get my S15 (DVD nav is in the daily). I've had it for two years now and I love it to bits! The Navi is accurate, the XM add on was easy to install and the iPod support is AMAZING!

You'll love it!

Reaction score
Country
I was saying that I've got an older Pioneer double din unit (I believe it's the D3 model) in my daily. The D3 model has navigation but it's not hard drive based, it takes the data off the DVD and GPS antenna.

I would like to run a Navi model that has a HDD if I use one for my future ride.

Reaction score
Country
I received the units a few weeks ago and it rocks!! it's an awesome unit and for the price i got it, i think there isn't a better deal =P. Btw, here is a pic installed

S

S15 SILVIA

Nice. Got a similar unit in mine.
See you got a bit of a gap between your headunit and heater controls. I had a similar gap when I fitted mine, but I solved this by cutting a section off the bottom of my surround, which wouldn't fit compete. And used double sided sticky pads to hold it in place.
Looks factory, you'd never tell it was bodged in place. Lol

N

n6ray

I've got a pioneer double din, but its a fh-p80, and it leaves the same gap between it and the climate control, anyone know it there's a blanking plate available?? lol or should i make one?!

C

charma

after seeing your post i looked on ebay and got my self the same thing! cheap as chips!
cheers!