What's new

Carbon Fiber Center Console

G

GUEST_JDM

Hey guys, ive just been onto sniper racing about making a full center console for the s15 (the bit with the cup holders and lift up lid) as i belive this is the weakest part on the car and always turns to **** with the paint scratching and falling off etc..
ive sent my hole console away for them to use as a mold i got given a price of 350 AUD for a complete carbon fiber copy. I just thought id let other people know just incase they were looking for something like this. It said on there web site they dont directly deal with the public but if you guys are interested id still hit them up with an email.
ive been making carbon fiber for a couple of years now and just didnt have the gear or the months to make one my self and i couldnt even make it for that price any way. Ive seen there products before and they are of high standards and most of there stuff fits perfect. they make a s13 center console which i'll give you the links to.

http://www.sniper-racing.com/

cheers sorry if i posted this in the wrong part of the forum i was a bit unsure where to post it.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I've had some bits from them before too and was very impressed with the quality.

sx-si

Reaction score
350 aus dollers **** yeah im interested thats like 150 pounds :D

dont suppose you know anybody that makes a carbon fiber cover for the fuse box in the engine?
i only ask as ive moaned for the l;ast 2 years about getting one made, and cant find one in japan either :(

also same question about the other silver bits on the dash :)

Reaction score
Thats before shipping and import duty remember. But that sounds cheap. got to work out more than that surly?. Had a look on there website at the 180sx one, looks pucker.

sx-si

Reaction score
so it wont go much over the 200 mark
if that was made here it would 300 minimum

whats the fitment quality oif there stuff like?
as im liking the stero surround but im anal when it comes to the perfect fit

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
^^ They are really good. Top quality stuff.

G

GUEST_JDM

350 aus dollers **** yeah im interested thats like 150 pounds :D

dont suppose you know anybody that makes a carbon fiber cover for the fuse box in the engine?
i only ask as ive moaned for the l;ast 2 years about getting one made, and cant find one in japan either :(

also same question about the other silver bits on the dash :)
Id hit them up as im guessing they will make u anything

G

GUEST_JDM

well if everyone is interested hit sniper racing up with an email!!!! also any of you boys want a carbon fiber abs heat sheild? im gonna make one before christmas so if someone is interested let me know. I run one on my car they are full pro dry carbon protects the abs unit, i dont have any photo's n cant take any since my car is in gettting sprayed at the moment but ill try get some if somone wants one.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm in. Mine doesnt look great plus the storage compartment lid is knackered.
Will it have a total replacement compartment or will i shave to use the knackered one. The pic of the s13 one looks like thats all integrated.

Looks like 4 or 5 of us so far. Do you want us to email them ourselves and get it sorted or do you have a plan your end?

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm making the ABS heat sheild as we speak Allan, but am not advertising them until they have been made to avoid the situation I got into with the cooling panels!

They will be the real deal too. Fire retardant resin, CF front and back with alloy heat reflector ;)

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
The abs cover is just as beneficial for the standard mounting turbos. The one I have fitted gas been on for just over a year and us still going fine. It has been singed a little at the bottom (where the turbine casing is) so we are modifying the alloy plate to avoid this happening again. There will be more news and possibly a new thread about this tomorrow as I will have more info then :)

G

GUEST_JDM

hey guys id all hit sniper racing up separatly with an email that way it will bring the price down even more, as this guy didnt think there would be much interest in the full center peice. so everyone who is keen start sending emails that way we can make this avalible to all s15 owners. prob best not to metion me as then he will think its sperate sale and really look at offering the carbon center console as a full time line up to sniper racing. cheers for everyone's input im hoping this all works out for everyone, let me know as i am very interested.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I got a reply from sniper during the night and they are going to make the CF center console and are interested in making it for UK owners and sending over a number of them.
Whats the drill for group buys?
I dont mind organising it, just not paying for everyone up front