What's new

Carbon Fiber Center Console

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I normally sort out the GB's but anyone can do them. You would have to PM one of the Admins beforehand though.

No offence is intended by this, but with a post count currently standing at 7, I'm not sure how many people would be up for sending you hundreds of £'s.

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
I have to say I agree with Craig dude again no offence intended though but I personaly know 99% of people I have came across will be honest and upfront about what they are doing, though there is some I wonder what makes them to certain things,
I would say your idea is good and takes alot of guts to try and take on a GB yourself like Craig will tell you (thats how he got his nick name of the Group Buy Whore :wack:) though with most of us not fully knowing you a bit better or having dealings with you not everyone will be up for taking a chance with their money (by all means i could of missed something you have either bought or sold in the past) as there is always someone trying to get an extra few bucks at xmas :thumbs:

G

GUEST_JDM

Thats some good news mate, i got a reply today that said they are currently making it now so i should have it in about 4 weeks.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thats fair enough :nod: im like an ebay seller with no feedback.
I'd probably have just given Sniper a list of names and addresses and had them make the centre consoles once they recieved payment from each individual and have a cut off date so they could get it out as one shipment.

Anywho, I'm in, and looking forward to starting a love affair with carbon fibre :)

Reaction score
Country
I emailed sniper as well and they told me it'd be around 4 to 5 weeks but it is getting made just now. However they told me to go to PSI parts (www.psiparts.com.au) and buy if from them when the time comes.

Reaction score
I'd definatley be interested in the centre console, if there's a group buy. Wouldn't mind the stereo surround to go with it too.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
not a lot... craig's the carbonny, group buy sort of type man :nod:, not suggesting you should crack the whip on him but i wouldn't ,mind one of these tbh.... ;)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
lmao! I thought about it but they look overly complex. These are probably made in China where labour is 2p/hour - If I was to make them over here the labour costs would be insane.

They look nice but how well would they blend in to the rest of the dash? I would prefer a carbon cap for the armrest myself, which is on the cards for later this year :)

G

GUEST_JDM

just a heads up im still waiting on mine, i gave sniper racing my center console to mold off, havent heard anything yet guys...

J

JapanS15

I'm interested in one as well, but would like to see the finish product installed prior to purchase.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I dont think it ever happened, not for the UK anyway

Reaction score