What's new

larger Injectors and Power FC

A

Albert

I have stock 370cc from s13 (the engine from s13 too)...
So what need I change in Power FC to install 850cc injectors???

Reaction score
my advice - go to a tuner who knows what they're doing. Regardless of your parts, your car will only be as good as the tune. If you mess it up and your engine grenades itself, it'll cost you much more than the money you would have saved by tuning it yourself. I can kinda give you some ideas, but I'm not 100% sure and would prefer not to lead you down the path to disaster. Go see a tuner - and a good one at that. There are some tuners out there who couldn't tune a radio.

M

Meddy

Albert said:
I have stock 370cc from s13 (the engine from s13 too)...
So what need I change in Power FC to install 850cc injectors???
As has been said the car will need mapping to the new injectors, allthough it will probably run ok without it, mine did when going from 480 to 740cc. Why have you gone so big? Are you going to build an 800bhp monster? :D

To get the car at least running ok to drive to the mapper, you just need to change the injector settings using the power FC controller in the settings -> injector menu which going from 370 to 850 will need to be set at 44%. Also without getting it mapped again to have the best chance of it running ok try and find the lag time for injectors your fitting and input this as well. If they are Denso/Sard units this should be 0.24.