What's new

LED rear fog light

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Right, Iv had a look round and can't seem to find a red LED bulb that matches the bulb number in the useful threads page.

Brake/tail: 7443 (21W/5W) Two per side (one per side on ADM S15s)
Reverse: 921 (18W) If a reversing light is converted to a fog light, you will require a red bulb
When the car came in to the country last year tone of the reversing lights was painted red and turned into a fog light. The paint has now burnt off so im looking for a more permanent fix. Will I have any issues if I use a break light bulb (number above) instead of a red reverse light.(I guess they are different numbers for a reason but the fitting looks the same?) I understand a few people have used red LED light so any input would be great.

Cheers

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
thats the kind of thing im looking for cheers, now to see if i can find a uk supplier.:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I've got the same fog light conversion... 921 wedge fitment... just get red LED equivalent and job's a good un. I don't think they're too expensive from States... believe I got mine from there!

Useful threads has a recommended retailer for LED bulbs and I used them - pretty sure they're Stateside IIRC! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
no problem, if the bulb dose not work when you first turn it on, dont panic (like I did:eek:) just turn it round!:D