What's new

help needed with s15 lighting :(

S

stevek

Hey guys,

Coming home last night i pulled into the house as normal and went to turn off my lights.... turned them off yet the sidelights, and dash lights remained on??? wtf? haha anyways to try prevent the battery from dying overnight i systematically went to remove each fuse until i found the one for the lights. In the engine bay fuse box, i removed the first 15amp fuse in the centre of the board (the small fuses) and low and behold the lights went off. I left the fuse out and checked the lights and now they are back working as normal?? I put the fuse back in and the lights came on plus it sounded like there was a clicking from a relay as i put it in?? what is that fuse for?? I cant seem to find a decent image or diagram on the net? Also how come the lights and everything else is perfect now?? its a strange one!!

Cheers for reading, hopefully somone can help sor t me out!! :D
Steve

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Have you got fogs? Mine died once (battery) because I turned the lights off but had accidentally knocked the front fogs on, even though the lights were set to off the fogs can stay on which means that the parking lights front & rear and dash stay on.

Edit;

Oh & there is a fuse diagram in the usefull threads section :thumbs:

Last edited:
S

stevek

Have you got fogs? Mine died once (battery) because I turned the lights off but had accidentally knocked the front fogs on, even though the lights were set to off the fogs can stay on which means that the parking lights front & rear and dash stay on.

Edit;

Oh & there is a fuse diagram in the usefull threads section :thumbs:
again, you are a legend, walked out to the car and yeps, they were on!! :eek:

Reaction score