What's new

ABS fuse required

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

Only just noticed why my ABS hasn't been working, I'm missing the fuse that goes to the ABS/ACT socket. So where can I get the pinky coloured 30amp type fuse from? Looked in an S14 and they are different, I'm hoping Halford or somewhere will do them..

Cheers

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've always been told Halfords should have lots of fuses since they sell loads of audio stuff.

Maybe eBay is the way to go as an alternative mate?? :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
tried Halfords and nope :( there was also a Maplins over the road so tried there as well, with no luck. Anyone else got any idea's where I could get this fuse from?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Was just about to say eBay lol :)

I was after copper washers for the turbo banjos and went to Jewsons, local hardware shop, local plumbing shop. Nobody and I mean absolutely nobody had any copper washers whatsoever??!! :wack: Ended up using the fleaBay and got 20 in a bag - perfect!! :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Something tells me that there might be something wrong with the ABS if the previous owner removed the fuse. So give the brakes a good test in a low traffic area after the fuse is fitted and see if everything is allright. ABS trouble can sometime make the car very unstable during braking.

Just a heads up :)

Reaction score
I found the ABS on the 15 very intrusive when drifting, may have been disabled for that.

But yea, testing it on a damp quiet road will do no harm :thumbs:

Think they're just mini blade fuses, I got some from my local Halfords I think!