What's new

S15 recommended Boost gauge for ADM

Y

Yara

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on which would be the best boost gauge I can install with the least hassles on an Australian delivered S15.
As it didnt come with a boost gauge, I wanted to get some suggestions which brands make gauges which require little to no modifications apart from mounting and wiring.

I wanted to do this myself and realised some brands already have kits made up for the S15, just not sure which ones.
Thanks for any suggestions.

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Any SARD, BLITZ or DEFI will be fine dude ant top quallity also. If you get the larger tyoe guage they fit in the air vent slots.

Here is a pic of my SARD guage

Reaction score
ok you can pretty much put any boost gauge in without any hassels. But i wouldn't get a cheap one, personally i just don't like seeing s15's with cheap supercheap specials in them. defi's have to be my favorite if you can afford them, looks hot when they black out :) 60mm i believe is the size that pops straight into the vents (there are guides on how to pull out vents in these forums, i found them very helpful) or you can buy smaller ones and customise the vent, or try buy a jdm pillar for stock boost position.

Customized vents (the guages were smaller then i thought)