What's new

S15 White dials

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Sorry can't help, but I'd like some new dials in mine. So if anyone else can help I'd be interested too :)

Reaction score
Country
Just had a look at that skewer website and some of those dials are sooooo nice. I reckon you should give him a shout. Much nicer than those ones on ebay :nod:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
yea there are loads on yahoo japan too~!! im spoilt for choice dont know what ones to get :D:D this nismo ones are well overpriced :p

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Hi guys,

Apologies for being so quiet for so long, had loads of stuff on and been stupidly busy - even put out my first album, but that's another story.

Right, after having a spare cluster sat on the side for ages I've finally got round to sorting the templates for the kits, here it is;

With the shape and calibration all sorted you can pretty much change any other aspect of the design as per the You Choose section of my website. If anyone's interested let me know, might even be able to sort a group buy deal if a few of you guys are up for it :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Hi Mook,

They look great, was wandering if you would ever get round to making some S15 clock. They look great, but I have already got some white EL Dials. Just out of interest, do yours have power?

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Yea if these are Plasma Glow then i will definatly be interested :D Nice design will defo check out your site.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
They're not EL dials unfortunately. Mine utilise the original illumination, but generally upgraded with wide angle LED cluster bulbs in white - the colour of the illumination is then added as a filter into the dials themselves, gives a nice crisp differentiation between the colours used :)

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Have also mocked up an OEM style template, but can of course do other gauge copies, like the Blitz, without too much hassle :)

Keep in mind aswell that the filters I use in the gauges for the backlighting colours can also be used in the two little LCD panels in the speedo and tacho aswell as the LCD panel for the aircon in the centre console, all good for keeping things complimentary :)

At this time I don't have a stock boost gauge facia with which to create a template, if anyone could assist with that it'd be appreciated :)

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Looks really good mate, I like the MPH/KMH bit being adapted for use with the speedo converters. How much do you sell these for usually?

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
I'll be retailing them for £90 a set, club members can have them for £80. I'm also pretty much sure I'll do a group buy very soon at £70 a set :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, nice one. Can't beat a good group buy :D

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Im sorry if i hijack this thread, but does one of you guys know if there is a DIY for actualy changing them? I dont want to wreck it..

*edit* So i want to take the old ones off the old cluster, and fit them to the new cluster i got. If that's even possible?*

Last edited: