What's new

Need some Fuse Box Wiring Help

Reaction score
Hey need some help. I am fitting the Spec R Main Wiring into my S14.5 and some of the wires have been cut and I will need to get connectors and have them wired back in but seeing as I am swapping in an RB26DETT I wanna see if it makes sense doing them if I don't need them. What I need is pics of both sides of the fuse box where the connectors clip onto the sides of the box. Even more important, can you also just lightly pul back the black loom and take pics of the wire colours, I need to verify what is what. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jason.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
dont know if these will be of much help mate, but they are the best i can do without pulling the fuse box totally apart.

box

under middle board

under end board/main power nearest the engine

:)

Reaction score
Hmmm not sure if the links are broken or if it is the firewall in work but I can't view them, grrrrrrr.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i just stuck them in my scrap photos folder on facebook and linked them here like i always do.....as they are hosted on facebook and most work computers block facebook i'd imagine its that.

Reaction score
Yeah definitely block facebook. Any chance to put it on another site so I can view and see if it can help my situation and I can get back to you same time ;)?

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
cant attach for some reason and im not on any of those hosting sites. i can email the pics if you pm me an address:thumbs:

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Thanks but they didn’t help much, I am after the bottom front of the fusebox and the rear of the fusebox in between the fuse box and the shock tower showing the connectors that are clipped onto the sides of the fuse box and if possible the colours of the wires to each connector from the fusebox. Yeah it is asking much but it is what I need as the wiring is a bit messed up.

Reaction score
Hey thanks don't sweat it, I am busy looking for engine bay pics that may have inadvertently had the fuse box in there showing the connectors at least and what the connectors plug into.

Reaction score
I got one pic of the front with two connectors but not too sure where they go, anyone?

Just need to get the wire colours and then a pic of the backside of the fuse box with colour codes and I should be good.