What's new

fitting nardi without losing horn/ airbag light on

sx-si

Reaction score
anybody done it over here yet?

i got a momo boss and dw snap off but im not sure the momo boss would be up to date enought to be able to remove the airbag warning light

so im after a how too with pictures and a boss that will work

Reaction score
I just installed at Nardi wheel with a Works Bell Boss and quick release.

The Works Bell boss kit comes with all the wiring to allow you to keep the horn and also to disable the airbag warning light.

Works Bell also have a specific thing called a U-Turn harness to get rid of the airbag warning light which you can buy seperately

sx-si

Reaction score
err that makes no sence you said it comes with the wiring then you say you can buy a special harness? whats the diffrence?

also where would i be able to get one as i dont speak japanese

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I think what dale was getting as is you get it with the boss kit, or you can buy the wiring by itself if you get a different boss kit.

Reaction score
I think what dale was getting as is you get it with the boss kit, or you can buy the wiring by itself if you get a different boss kit.
exactly right.

so to make it easier.

* if you buy a Works Bell boss kit specific for an S15, it will come with all the wiring you need.

* if you have bought a different brand boss kit, you can buy just the U-Turn harness from works bell.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Or if you buy a Nardi boss, then it will come with supplied cables to do the job.

Since you have a momo one and im assuming; it dosnt come with said wire. Then yes.. you will need to buy the correct wire for this to work.

sx-si

Reaction score
the momo boss has wires but i doubt it could cancel indicators or the airbag light
think ill just sell it and buy the works bell one

Reaction score
Country
Is it not just a resistor in the harness? If somebody measured the resistance in a harness and posted up, could you not just get an appropriately rated resistor from Maplins or somewhere and wire in?

Reaction score
It's probably the same resistor thats used on the S14. I think it's a 2.7ohm, but I'd check on SXOC before doing it. It should literally push into the yellow airbag plug.