What's new

Full Beam wont turn off?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Ok just parked up at a mates house, got a lift to a gig by his Mrs and got a text when she got home to say Iv left my lights on..

No biggy.. the s15 has a battery of steal! It'll last for a few hours before I get back.. so turned up, to find my tail lights werent on.. odd? So got the car open and turned out the lights werent on, the driver side full beam was though!

And it wont turn off! Took the bulb out to have a look see and all apear's normal, Sidelights work, HID's work, full beam works but the driver one is on all the time with the keys out and the stock to off..

em..

confused.com?

wtf? Its an aftermarket HID kit I have but not had any issue's so far and the full beam is OEM, the HID is only for the normal driving lights, not sidelights either..

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:S thats worrying.. the only thing I can think of wud be the wiring loom in the front arch, with the car being so low there could be a possible problem.

Day off on friday so will look then.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
cheers - well, I stuck it back in tonight to check and it works perfectly. Odd huh.. guess was just due to the serious amount of water we've been having

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
probably for the dip your car had the other day