What's new

Greedy Profec B-spec II (help)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I have the above boost controller in the S15, I've downloaded the user guide but I still haven't got a clue. I'm happy to leave it alone, as I don't want to start playing about with boost. The only thing I want to know now is the display. When I first got the car the reading use to shoot from 0 to about 152 (LO) but now it stays in the low numbers and moves very slowly from -1 to 9 if that. So just wandering if I've done something to change the display output or is something wrong. Also what the hell is that number telling me?

The car still pulls great and dosen't seem any different to when it was reading the high fast numbers..

Sorry I know I sound thick, but this is all new to me..

oh and the only other thing that has changed since I bought it, is that I've had a G5 Cliford alarm with Blackjax fitted..

Cheers :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
looks like fitting the Clifford meant disconnection to your battery has reset the display unit for your boost controller.

I'd say it's now reading PSI units??

Soz don't have Profec so can't help you but there's lots of owners on here with the same controller so someone should be along soon to tell you how to change this :)

Reaction score
Country
Yep sounds like you've change the units

Sounds like you've changed from psi to kpa

To switch units, press and hold select then press mode

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys, I'll read through that link then :) but still don't think its reading boost (real time anyway), as it just sits at 0 then after a while it'll just go to 1 then maybe a little higher, but I can really drive it hard and it still dosen't make any difference to the read out. I'll have a good read tonight and see if I can work it out.

Cheers

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
fixed it... when I was fitting my boost gauge I came across a bad kink in the booster controllers pipe, so after I straightened that it was fine...