What's new

Audio

H

harald200

Hey,

I have recently gotten a sponsor who will supply me with audio for my car. Im am looking around the net for pictures of other S15 for inspiration from other ppl that have built audio in their cars. So if anyone have any pictures or URL for this. PLease post them here :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
c'mon guys. It's always pleasant having good sound from the stereo :)
I would like nice speakers and a good amp, a Pioneer AVIC-X1R headunit and maybe two 8" bases in the rear storage places at the sides.

That would be more than enough for me :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:no: I drive 80 miles a day and the standard setup (with my head unit) is totally adequate. If I want to enjoy a good sound, I put the sound system on in the sitting room and enjoy it with a beer. :D

Saying that, the Hilux need sorting out ICE-wise cos you can't hear a thing... :nod:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
i've got no pictures because my new head unit is on order
i'm waiting for a alpine headunit and underseat bass box.
i changed my speakers to infinitys as the standard ones sounded awfull.

dont get me wrong i'm not a fan of huge ice set ups,i just like it to sound good quality :D

Reaction score
I used to love my sounds. I had a nasty habit of maxing out cards on new bits...
This time im jus gunna keep it simple...
1 x 4-way amp for speakers
1 x I-pod Harmen Drive and play kit
(http://www.simplyipod.com/product/Harman-Kardon-Drive-and-Play-iPod-Car-Connect-Kit/409/)
My old infinity 6x9 for rear and infinity components for front (Only coz i already got them!)
and of course an i-pod!

Gunna flog all my other stuff on forumns and ebay... Ive got some bits to put on here but havnt been bothered yet...

My old Alpine head unit, (the best they ever made!)

And an alpine MD changer (Very rare, when i bought it there was only 5 in the UK), no pic thou...

M

Meddy

channie said:
I used to love my sounds. I had a nasty habit of maxing out cards on new bits...
This time im jus gunna keep it simple...
1 x 4-way amp for speakers
1 x I-pod Harmen Drive and play kit
(http://www.simplyipod.com/product/Harman-Kardon-Drive-and-Play-iPod-Car-Connect-Kit/409/)
My old infinity 6x9 for rear and infinity components for front (Only coz i already got them!)
and of course an i-pod!

Gunna flog all my other stuff on forumns and ebay... Ive got some bits to put on here but havnt been bothered yet...

My old Alpine head unit, (the best they ever made!)

And an alpine MD changer (Very rare, when i bought it there was only 5 in the UK), no pic thou...
Must have been painfull to drive. :D

Reaction score
LOL
U should see my hand , its got a hole straight though it!
I took the knob off for the foto, the leather had strated to come and it exposed that industrial glue that doesnt wash off your skin unless you use sand papper!