What's new

Gauges???

D

daniel83

I´m not going too ask about how too install them or anything like that.

I´m looking for some 60mm gauges for my S15.
But I don´t know witch one I will go for.
Is it possible to get some gauges without any extra "boxes"?
The ones I´m looking at is DEFI or Greddy. Oil pressaure and oil temp.

Many thanks!

Reaction score
greddy will run separately and so will the older defi units. The link meter/controller is very handy tho to be honest? If its not in your budget then the apexi el series are very good too and once again can run with no controller

Reaction score
i got mine from japan..... but that was back when the conversion rate was a lot better.... worth lookin into though! :D

K

Kicko

Check out SRBpower/Driftworks. The price has rised a lot i Januari though, from £112.50 to £185. But they are veery nice :)

Reaction score
Country
Ive got oem STRI Racing DSD-SLM II 60mm gauges. Look identical to Defis and can be set to white or Amber lit. Perform excellently and dont need a controller. All electric steppers as well. Another good point is you can daisy chain them from one to another to save multiple splicing.

http://www.stri-racing.com/

Autobhan UK sells the OEM versions of these for cheaper (which i have) but sadly dont have the look-alike Silvia lightning symbol.

S

SherlockHomeboy

I have some STRI DSD SLM II guages waiting to go on my s15 as well... SRB used to sell those as well but don't anymore due to lack of interest for them... It's a right pain in the a$$ to get hold of in the UK... Although I've recently emailed RHDJapan who said they can source the guages :)

D

daniel83

As I said I´m going with DEFI.
But the only colour that I can choose from is Amber Red or Blue.
Witch one should I go with?