What's new

BLITZ SBC i-Color Spec R

P

Punghouse

pics pics pics just bought mine (spec S single solenoid) and dont know where to put it

wutang200

Reaction score
Here you go:

Mines been messed up a bit trying to get glue off from removing the sticker off the display put on by the idiot who had it before me. Gonna ring Blitz to see if they can give me a new cover for it.

wutang200

Reaction score
Can't be done afaik but I'm gonna give Blitz a ring to find out if they can do it cos this takes the piss esp if you consider the price these things sell at.

P

Punghouse

thanx for pic wutang! why dont you try goo gone they have a orange cleaner that is safe for electronics takes it off without messing it up. Whats the race logic thing there?

P

Punghouse

do you guys have walmart down there? its called goo gone spray gel. I bought a lcd tv but it was a display so it had all this sticker residue. the store owner gave me a bottle takes the residue right off. just sprary it ona cloth then take few wipes. if its really stick on there leave the cloth o top of it for like ten min

heres a link in case theres no walmart
http://www.organizeit.com/pogoogonespray.asp

wutang200

Reaction score
Dude didn't realise you're from Cali. Must be amazing living over there! The Game is my fav rapper from Compton but ain't nobody going there for no holiday :D

Regarding the spray the horrible and boring UK doesn't sell this but I might be able to get hold of something similar.

wutang200

Reaction score
thanx for pic wutang! why dont you try goo gone they have a orange cleaner that is safe for electronics takes it off without messing it up. Whats the race logic thing there?
Racelogic is fully adjustable traction control which gets used on wet days. Lets me drive very quickly (faster than a lot of 4wd's) on very wet roads with no tail happy action. Comes with built in launch control (this is a laugh but will eat your clutch if used all the time) and data logging.

It's made by a UK based company who also have supplied the same unit to the Lotus Exige and the Gumpert Apollo super cars.

You prob won't ever need anything like this from where you're from though.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Traction Control.. in an S-Body......... that warrents a whole new thread on its own tbh lol :p

But yeah, is someone contacting Blitz about this?

wutang200

Reaction score
Right just got off the phone to Blitz UK who said they don't have any updates to display in psi or bar. Just kpa the awkward bastards!

wutang200

Reaction score
Hi mate check my pic in this thread to see where I mounted mine. I removed the double din stereo and mounted it on a blanking plate. Works like a charm and can be removed very easy and hidden behind the mounting plate if required as it's stuck on with velcro.

Reaction score
I did a rough search on Google, and blanking plates are kinda difficult to remove and put on. Would be cool if there's a swivel one. Sorta like a trap door. Controller showing, rotate it and it's hidden behind a blanking plate

---
For Speed and Tacho, are the wires connected to the ECU? Any tips?
Orange- Veh Speed
Brown: RPM

Last edited: