What's new

where have you installed your Gauge & controllers?

J

jhinchy

Hi all,
any pictures of where you installed your gauges, controllers etc?
I need to tidy up my dash, theres stuff all over the place, so im looking for some inspiration:thumbs:

K

kazama

actually this picture is missing a defi vsd-x mounted near the centre sat nav screen which was installed at a later time.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Slightly out of date photo, but you get the idea...

Defi controller is in the centre cubby (the one your arm rests on)

J

jhinchy

I tidied it all up tonight, moved the boost controller and turbo timer to the middle, above them sits 2 Greddy gauges, i also have a nokia kit stuck in beside it. At last, i can see the clock again, until now it was blocked by the boost controller:thumbs:

Attachments

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
^^^ just thinking the same, thats mad looking . nismo cluster FTW !! (your petrol gauge must be wrong - its way too high :D )

DOM

Reaction score
Not sure if you want, but you can reduce the number of gauges by using the Defi-Link Display. You should be able to connect this up to your defi link control unit.

I've got oil temp, water temp, fuel pressure, oil pressure, exhaust temp readings via a neat display unit. I also mounted a defi boost and oil pressure on a twin 52mm A pillar pod.

Attachments

W

wookieballa

what kind of cubby is that holding the greddy TT and profec? i just bought those myself an want the install to be as clean as possible.

J

jhinchy

The cubby is one from an Opel Astra G, just a normal DIN sized one, i drilled a hole in the back of it for the wires to pass through. Worked perfect.

@Subzero, the commander was held in place by a small metal bracket, folded into shape. It was held in place with double sided tape, and the commander was stuck to that with velcro :thumbs:

subzero

Reaction score
oooh right :D , i have .6 for going to work , .8 for the wide open cross half way there and 1 bar for general actin the d1 hero .

Reaction score
no gauges, but i have an avcr in a fibreglass pod in the roof, where the reading lights used to be;