What's new

Swoosh style defi gauges

D

david

Started fitting my gauges today have the nice job off wiring them tomorrow,cant believe how much off a nice snug fit they are in the vents its nearly like nissan was thinking off this themselves!They nearly look standard.
Ill get some pictures up in the next few days when im done...

S

SherlockHomeboy

Time to dig out an old thread...

These "Swoosh style defi gauges" everyone was talking about...
is it these ones: http://www.striracing.com/pro.htm

I'm heading to Canada in August and was looking at what I can get whilst I was over there... I was quoted $399 for 3 of these stri gauges
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Oil Temp
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Oil Pressure
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Water Temp

seriously tempting... the only think holding me back is that fact that most people seem to go for Defi's... Can anyone comment on these Stri gauges?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
oh right these one before i managed to find a dealer which gave us diuscount on these gagues but not much intrest in them to be honest even tho they do have that S which looks almost like the silvia logo

S

SherlockHomeboy

Thats part of the reason why I'm thinking of getting them...

All I have to do is decide whether I should go for amber or white...

D

david

I just fitted the swoosh in mine got them sent over from the uk and im very happy with them i went for the ones that light up white. They are called swoosh SM68 s and i got them off autodials.co.uk.the sm68 is the new model and are very same as defis for half the money and are stepper motor controlled.

D

david

Ye will see the gauges in my car under members rides heading is my s15.:thumbs: