What's new

Defi gauges

D

david

Is there any info anywhere about fitting the defi gauges on the site? and does any have the size of the gauges i'll need it fit? does defi gauges come in the one size or different sizes? i've seen it done and they seem to fit perfect into the vent, the procedure or info to do it would be great or some pics.:confused:

Reaction score
fairly straight forward mate, the gauges are 60mm nice and handy to wire up too. The vents have to be ground out slightly mine were done with a dremel. I think one of the lads did a guide on fitting them ill take a look and see what i can find

D

david

Just looked at that and thats the piller gauge what im lookin for is to put 3 defi s in the 3 heater vents

Reaction score
There is one for the vents somewhere... sure it was a link to an aussie site... the basic jist was to slide a thin flat head around the vent to push the clips holding it in down... one on top and bottom... i'l look for the thread...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
How to remove S15 air vents

This link is also in the really obsure announcement thread at the top of EVERY forum section. Its called Useful Threads (check before posting)

The key is in the bracketted part of the title. For all those who don't quite get it:

CHECK THE FOOKING USEFUL THREADS STICKY BEFORE POSTING. YOUR QUESTION MAY HAVE BEEN ASKED COUNTLESS TIMES AND YOUR ANSWER MAY BE LISTED!

Reaction score

This link is also in the really obsure announcement thread at the top of EVERY forum section. Its called Useful Threads (check before posting)

The key is in the bracketted part of the title. For all those who don't quite get it:

CHECK THE FOOKING USEFUL THREADS STICKY BEFORE POSTING. YOUR QUESTION MAY HAVE BEEN ASKED COUNTLESS TIMES AND YOUR ANSWER MAY BE LISTED!
Hahaha , that thread was written by a good friend of mine, he supplies me with good new and used parts from Japan. I was just at a track day with him on the weekend. He drives a Z33 these days

Thanks Nicely for the easy to read post, I didn't need my reading glasses for once

Reaction score

Yeah that was the post...

Woo sa woo sa nicely! :D

japmadlad

Reaction score
Country
D

david

Thanks lads and sorry i should of lucked in the usefull threads hope i didnt cause an argument!