What's new

Front component speakers

K

kazama

theres more then enough base, im not into subs in drift cars lol, i used and amp that i had sitting in work, its a fujitsu 400w amp, looks like its from the stone age but it does what it needs to. By the way i have the alpine w202r double din headunit and its more then good enough. We have built a few competition cars in work and used these and they seem to last so why not:thumbs:

W202R is the one with the pulse touch yeah ?
In the future, I wont be running a sub as well.
too much weight, the box + the woofer would be around 15-30kgs.

Did you change your rear speakers as well ?

Reaction score
yup its got the pulse touch and i threw in a blue tooth adaptor cause you cant answer your phone here and drive anymore, great unit, cant recommend it enough. In the rear i have a set of 13cm pioneer carrozeera components, i have them running off the same amp. They came in the car and im quite impressed by them.

Reaction score
Country
You're right about cluttering the dash/interior area. I'm thinking of getting rid of my defis (5x).
The dash I'm looking for is this http://youtube.com/watch?v=yQCk5AE1UbI
Wow nic,

Very bling :p

Even has the F1 style LED shift warning. lol... That would be very annoying driving at night with all that LED flashing at you if you accidentally hit boost

K

kazama

yup its got the pulse touch and i threw in a blue tooth adaptor cause you cant answer your phone here and drive anymore, great unit, cant recommend it enough. In the rear i have a set of 13cm pioneer carrozeera components, i have them running off the same amp. They came in the car and im quite impressed by them.

pulse touch is way cool man. Good that you're happy with your system. :D

I'm not with mine. :(

K

kazama

Wow nic,

Very bling :p

Even has the F1 style LED shift warning. lol... That would be very annoying driving at night with all that LED flashing at you if you accidentally hit boost

"accidentally hit boost" .. hahahahahaha..