What's new

new gauges

P

pablo

despite the weather i tucked myself into the car and set about breaking things.

i had bought some smoked defi style guages, they are a good replica the only real difference in appearance is that they have no name written on them. they cost ?60 each, are electrical and seem pretty accurate (well the volt meter is...same reading as my apexi afc neo thingy).

i set about removing the vents and in the process smashed it to bits leaving behind the cradle for the vent. this was very lucky as these gauges fit snugly in this cradle and prob would be rattling around without it!

i havnt the sandwich plates yet so ive only wired them up to the live and i have the boost gauge to go in still...for another day

only downside so far is the range dosnt include an oil pressure gauge..hence the volt gauge to make up the gap

im pretty happy, it looks good and the oil and water gauge should be useful

Reaction score
Does it sequence like the Defi or are these all individually controlled? Looks the tits anyway.

P

pablo

the are all individual and work independently. the gauges are electrical but the boost gauge is mechanical. very nice for the price and almost standard without logos if that makes any sense. id buy them again. but i would love defis for the logo and i hope they would meet expectations (sure they do, but ive not experienced them first hand, so not fair to comment).

defi are loads of money for something i can live with out. having spent to much already

Last edited:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well actually they dont cost as much as u think.....u can get defis for 70 -100 each and controller is about 50-60

Reaction score
is that the black bit in behind the silver front surround of the air vent have ordered some defi's gonna slot them in there!!!

M

mitch

Well linky linky then :D :)

I've never bought anything from Japan except cars. Are wheels much cheaper from there once you add shipping and tax? If so, and anyone has any good sites they can show me, it'd be very much appreciated :thumbs: