What's new

Carbon Surround..

Reaction score
Guys please dont have too high hopes on this, I will try my best to get them for you but my friend got me them as a favour. Theres nothing in it for him coz of the hassle and stuff and I am unsure they still make them.

But like I said I soon will know when I get an email from him. Will keep you posted

Reaction score
Guys,

I finally manage to get a reply from my friend in Japan today and basically the turn around time is between 6-8 weeks after the total number has been confirmed. Full payment will need to be upfront as the thing is made to order and it involves my friend going and searching for loads of these 2nd hand panels.

Price wise, it is going to be ?160 delivered to your UK home address and no tax and duty will need to be paid.

For people out of UK then is going to be ?170. (country such as Australia and New Zealand)

I will need people now to put down names for sure and payment within 10days.

Reaction score
Damn, thought it was not going to happen and used up my resources. When I make my Japan run I will have to look fo one then.

Reaction score
The closing date of this group buy thing will be the approximate date for last payment.

Its up to you guys to decide how long you want this to run, I am thinking 10-12 days. Whenever I dont really mind myself.

Can people who also put their name down on the inital list on page 5 confirm they either not interested anymore or waiting for funds. Coz I am not sure if they not seen this post or just not interested anymore, it will be much easier if you can tell me your situation on this.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I can probably act as a commission free transfer method for the Aussies, as I have an Oz bank account. That's assuming its just the two of you... :)

Reaction score
1. Nicely
2. mint
3. jonbubz
4. ichi-go
5. slammedmind
6. shadyuk
7. tonys15
8. TriniGT
9. Topper
Guys in Bold, we had you down on the intital list, can you let me know what have you decided so I can let me friend know early so he can start searching for second hand panels.

He also told me today he shoudl be able to do it ?10 cheaper if 8-10 people get this.

Last edited: