What's new

Carbon Surround..

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
are you serious?

Im afraid so.. I imported over some 00-RX Spec Cupholder from Japan ages ago for a small fortune. They were like brand new Mint condition and OEM.

Well fook me the Part number got released and about 2months later everyone was buyin them up from Honda UK for cheap as chips..

gutted lol..

Live and learn tho

Reaction score
It does take quite a while for them to make one, is made to order so they wont have any in stock. If you guys prepare to wait then I can enquire about it for you. But I know for a fact that they dont do discount on it and only thing we can save is postage.

Looking at the people who are interseted they are all from around the world so I guess is hard to save too much there either. So I am not sure if so called group buy is possible.

I will speak to my friend in Japan and see what he say though.

Reaction score
So how many people are exactly interested for definate. So I can see what sort of price he can do it for. Like I said it will take them a while to make as well as finding a used panel to work on.

He is actually away on holiday and not replying to my email at the moment, I think he is back in a week. So I should have an answer then.

T

TonyS15

I am very interested also, so add me for one please.

Although before you take final numbers id ask for a deposit to secure one.

Thanks for the effort and looking forward to hearing from you.

Reaction score
This is all your fault minty!! When I fail to pay my mortgage because I bought a shiny new bit, it will be all your fault!!

Reaction score
well im 100% up for it, if you need a deposit just ask, heres the list so far
1.Nicely
2.mint
3.jonbubz
4.ichi-go
5.slammedmind
6.shadyuk
7.tonys15