What's new

Urgent help pls!!!!!

Reaction score
Country
So the earth on the coil pack wire harness came off when I was trying to get to the bolt to undo it. I have a new harness to put in. Can someone please tell me where I can put the earth elsewhere?

Can I use either of these? or the bracket on the firewall?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'd use the bracket on the firewall, make sure there's enough play in the wire to accommodate the engine moving

Reaction score
Ok...the place I have mine earthed is, see where you have those to spots circled, well just below them is a blank bolt hole in the head alloy, just get a 10mm bolt and attach it there..very easy.. Also I cable tied the plug to the brake lines on the firewall to the back right of the rocker cover..

Reaction score
Country
I did this but I see the hole you mean, I was going for that but I don't have any bolts the right size, what size is it??

Reaction score
The bolt I put in is a 12mm head, 7mm thread diameter and 15mm long with a flat washer as well..That hole youre using is for the white tie plug on the loom..Cable tie your plugs to the ABS lines just behind the ABS unit. Makes it tidy then....

Reaction score
Country
So I followed the other advice & unclipped the 2 connectors from the bracket & zip tied them to the actuator & stole the top bolt from that bracket to fix the earth to the engine block in that blank bolt hole. I noticed theres a second bolt under the bracket, how do you go about removing that one to take the bracket off?