What's new

Standard replacement.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You will definitely need at least a rear screen mounted DAB aerial. Check the last couple of photos in my Members Ride thread.
Is this it at the top of your rear window?

How did you get the wire there? Is there a wire?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its two pieces. One sticks on the outside and the other on the inside. The field between the two is more than strong enough to go through the glass. The cable goes up the pillar, and over the roof liner.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:nod: I'm not going to get better on the DAB signal, unless I can find a booster. Its either that or fit an S14 electric aerial...and that means drilling :eek:

J

just_laze

Those are the right size of speakersm however are not a straight swap as they come with tweeters, these require to be fitted somewhere, preferably pointing right at you, for a straight swap, get just the speakers and not the compnent speaker.

The componants will give much better sound though :nod:
Oh, they're alternatives to the ones Nicely suggested?

Could anyone suggest an equivalent front speaker that's a straight swap? I don't want the front speakers owning the rears or vice versus.

Could I buy two sets of these, would they fit the front just as easy as the rear?

laze.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
In a word, Yes, they are the right size and would be a straight swap :nod: (apart from maybe the spade issue highlighted on the previous page)

J

just_laze

Great, then I think I'll just buy 4 of them...

Cheers guys.

laze.