What's new

Distributor Rotor Arm for 2001 SR20DE

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Hi All PLEASE HELP

Sorry to bring this up Again but have searched the forum and no answers found

Car Runs but misses badly due to Excessive wear on Rotor Arm

Nissan Main Dealer says he cant trace the correct part numbers for the Rotor Arm or Distributor cap.

Car is a 2001 S15 SR20DE

On the Distributor is stamped the Part Number 22100-65F12 (Picture attached)

Moulded into the Distributor cap is a MITSUBISHI logo and the number T716

Moulded into the Rotor Arm is a MITSUBISHI logo and the Number T257

I have Managed to source a Distributor Cap that fits which is Intermotor Part Number 46955

I have exhausted all internet leads and am awaiting a reply from JDM Garage

Many Thanks

Cant believe that the rotor arm is not available anywhere i'm sure its used on other cars but just cant find the cross over information hope someone on here has found one
[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Country
where did you get your dizzy from? sure if you ask them they may know.

Pretty sure my local automotive supplier could get me one when i asked, Most places like that have large databases where they can cross reference parts and source them.

If that fails just try a few different ones from an almera/primera i guess lol

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Thanks for the reply shelb the distributor came on the car and as far as I know its the original one fitted from the factory, I have tried all the automotive suppliers locally and they all keep coming up with the same part number intermotor 49154 which is cross referenced with the 22157-46N12 part number however no one has come up with the superseded part number in your link 22157-OM513.

The motor factors all seem to link the 22157-46N12 to 22157-OM512 and 22157-OM810 as alternatives which unfortunately all link back to the 49154 mentioned earlier which I have bought twice hoping that someone had packed the first one incorrectly, but they definitely DO NOT FIT they are approx 1.5mm in one direction and 2.2mm in another measured with a vernier against the badly worn one.

I will enquire on monday if anyone has a 22157-OM513 but my Nissan dealer will only order parts they dont stock without you paying for it first.

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Have ordered a 22157-OM513 can only hope its the correct part, delivery i'm told is 7-10 working days as there is no stock in the UK so it has to come from Europe
will post again when it arrives and checked out if it fits

Here's hopeing

Be nice to git it running again.

Thanks for all contributions

brillo

Reaction score
Country
Well if anyone's interested 22157-OM513 from Nissan Japan is the correct part its even got the Mitsubishi Logo and T257 stamped on it as the original one fitted.

Thanks again for all contributions