What's new

S15 Headlights

Reaction score
Country
I have a set of L Package XeNon headlights but I want to change to original black base one. If i bought a non xenon set could i put the xenon mech into the black base one without too much hassle i.e. without dismantling the light casing

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
I don't see why not, but they're bloody expensive! Should just have the same harness connections.. high voltage though too, so I'd love to hear someone else confirm this is simple to do.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Probably not . Be easier to take them apart and swap the base as I'm sure you would have to drill out the casing for the mech to go through underneath, I have a couple of sets dismantled at my pace ATM I will check for you over the weekend

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
hey was wondering if you manage to check out the sets you had at your unit? You think it's simple to do? I'm not gonna attempt it myself but gonna get a bodyshop or someone to do it. Or might end up getting a HID kit for it instead.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Sorry mate completely forgot about this ! I am actually heading to my unit after work and will be working in the lights I have so will get some pictures for you