Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Hi all

Before I go getting some double din unit for my S15 I wanted to see what other people had set up in their S15s?
So please show me your centre dash, whether its single or double din, some computer wizardy system or filled with engine management gadgets!
I just want to get some inspiration on what people have done before I go and do something and then see something at a show that I wish I had done lol, and as you well know S15s arent exactly common so I have only seen a handful of interiors :thumbs:

Thanks in advance!! :)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Just a simple audio setup for me, reason I went with the alpine was the colour really.. I've also got a Venturi mini FM transmitter that I can sync to my mobile which does the job (play spotify).

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Sorry just a quick phone pic, ive got a Kenwood DNX series DD in mine! Works great and comes with Garmin navigation.
Dont be daft, no need to apologise any piccies will help me loads :)
I like the double din finish and it fits perfectly too.
Ive started trying to find something that will come with navigation & bluetooth but also something i could run torque app on - only found Xtrons atm and unsure on the brand, i dont know much about them, ive always had brands like Kenwood, Pioneer or Sony...
Mind you saying that I need to find out if the S15 has an OBDII connection before i buy anything like that, otherwise I will be going for something like yours Liam :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
I also have a Kenwood DNX, its a nice fit but its a little deeper than the Pioneer unit so sticks out a little bit from the dash.

Brilliant unit though! :)

immy21

Reaction score
Country

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
No I wouldn't say it's off topic, it's something I am very keen to find out. Spent my lunch hour researching and found out the S15 uses Nissans consult. I would love a unit that would offer nav and Bluetooth but also a screen for torque, as I love the digital dials and use it regular in my daily :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Sorry to tell you but it won't work.

I've bought the correct Bluetooth consult plug from the people they say and got the torque app and tried to get it to work but it won't, and after talking to other people they have similar issues.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Thanks TomK - sorry to hear you have forked out and it hasnt gone to plan, so thanks for letting me know before I do the same thing.
I was kinda hopeful as when I went on the Torque forums there were some posts from 2012 with Consult requests/issues and I had hoped that since there were no more recent posts it was now possible! Gutted really as its mint in my daily :D

Reaction score
I'm gonna install one of the consult reading apps instead, but they are all a bit pony compared to torque