What's new

Can u swap s15 ecus between cars?

Reaction score
Country
My car wont spark and suspecting its a ecu problem..can i swap it for another? I mailed a person selling one and he said its a jap ecu unlike european ones which have nats? What does he mean by that:confused::rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
Said that too him and he told me go talk to sumone who knows ? :D so should be no problem too swap it with any other spec r ecu from a jap s15?

Reaction score
Said that too him and he told me go talk to sumone who knows ? :D so should be no problem too swap it with any other spec r ecu from a jap s15?
Im not too sure if it will work I thought there was.two tipes of ecus for.s15s but I could be wrong any of your mates have s15 to just try it save you money if it doesn't work

Reaction score
Country
Two of them do but there usin power fc..might have to buy one and see..same part number hooefully be ok

Reaction score
Country
ADM ECUs might be different from JDM ones, but they're a different part # too... So any JDM ecu will work no problem :thumbs:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
JDM ecu's have different pinouts to the ADM. We also have the anti theft system on all S15, while I am not sure if the JDM ones did and of course the mapping is different for our crappy fuel.

Reaction score
Country
JDM ecu's have different pinouts to the ADM. We also have the anti theft system on all S15, while I am not sure if the JDM ones did and of course the mapping is different for our crappy fuel.
I got confirmed by Jez from HDev that JDM ECUs don't have NATS