What's new

ecu pin out help

Reaction score
Country
im wiring in the power fc D jetro and the wire for the intake temp has to go to a location in the ecu plug that has no pin.

my plan is to find the pin for the maf sensor, cut it and leave a length of wire on it then use that pin and solder the intake temp wire to that but here is my problem :nod:

I have been hunting on the net for ages and keep finding different pin outs so im not 100% what wire the maf sensor is :confused:

does anyone have a spot on ecu pin out of an s15 spec r?

cheers :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
have you used the online service manual in the useful threads? has all the wiring diagrams you ever need for the 15

Reaction score
Country
I've looked up the pinout in the service manual In the useful section and it does not match up with what wires I have in my loom?

Reaction score
Country
The thermal transmitter is F117 under the inlet manifold (I assume you knew this?) I think finding the wire will be in the EC or EL section of the service manual

I have looked a little bit but cant find nothing, its going to be in with the sensor wiring i think. Hope that helps a bit.

Reaction score
Country
have you used the online service manual in the useful threads? has all the wiring diagrams you ever need for the 15
Aussie cars don't share the same pinout as the JDM ones which most people here will have, just so everybody is aware of that.

Reaction score
Country
Ah right so the manual most people have is the Aussie one? My car is a jdm

Reaction score
Country
Aahhh so this is why my wires don't match :nod:

Reaction score
Country
bump. can anyone with a djetro check the wiring to see where the sensor is spliced into?

Reaction score
Country
That would be great, and if you could take a pic too even better :wave:

Reaction score
Country
hey guys, im havingtrouble with my power fc on my car harness pin 38 is empy and 39 is power but on the pin guide i have this doesnt match up what did you guys have

Reaction score
Country
Im in the middle of sorting a how to guide for this as it took me ages to find someone who was willing to take photos of their wiring ( cheers Drifter :wave: ) will post it up soon