What's new

Flat as a pancake day

J

Jono

Here's the trouble...

The clamps won't reach the terminals unless I re-position the battery sideways. When I do that, I can't get the clamp to fit anywhere :confused:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
J

Jono

Bugger - I've peeled all the labels off and everything now... do you think they'll take it back???

What a PITA! I just wanna get my car back on the road! I haven't really driven it since december :cry:

When you say the terminals are the other way around, I assume you mean 'on the opposite side but in the same position'? i.e. on the fuse box side?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Sorry. Completely forgot about the length of that +ve cable :cry:

Here's the 055

Compare with your photo and you'll see, once its turned the other way, the clamp will go straight on the +ve terminal.

Should think they'll take it back, but you'll probably have to pay for the return. Let me know and I'll cover it for you as it was my cock-up :annoyed:

J

Jono

Is on it's way back :( Bum!

Oh well, Monday it is... I'll just have to go out in the Skyline today :rolleyes: ... it's a hard life :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Really sorry again, mate. Like I said, let me know if you're out of pocket :nod:

This would have happened with whoever in the UK had asked your original question. We now know. 054 for FMIC applications, 055 for standard applications.

J

Jono

. Let me know and I'll cover it for you as it was my cock-up :annoyed:
Wouldn't hear of it mate! :no: :) But thank you. You're a valuable asset to this club (understatement!) so even cock-ups end up being value for money :p

May be worth putting a note in the 'useful threads' bit... not this whole thread obviously but a one of you club secretary types (like Topper) could put in a purpose written post :rotfl: :nod: :thumbs: