What's new

Different Tachometer

Reaction score
Country
Hey Guys,

Actually I'm searching for a Tachometer that shows more than 180km/h. When I push the throttle all the way down I easily reach the 0km/h... Because I don't want any damage at my OEM Tachometer, I think about changing it to something more useful.
Is there a Nismo Tachometer or something like this?
I think something around 250km/h or 280km/h would be enough for now.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
You need an ADM speedo. From memory they go up to 260km/h. Not at home so I can't check. Maybe look on fleebay.

Reaction score
Country
Ah ok. Totally forgot they sold the car in australia originally. Thanks a lot. I'll have a look at fleebay and ebay. Maybe I'll find something usefull.
But there is a Nismo speedo as well right? I think I've seen one some years ago at a JDM Meet.

Reaction score
Country
Look in Ebay Australia, there are often factory speedo clusters listed that are calibrated to 260 km/hr. They sell for a whole lot less than a Nismo cluster.

Reaction score
Country
Does someone know the Nissan Part Number for that ADM factory cluster? I'd try to contact my dealer to get one for me.
Actually I couldn't find some at ebay.. Unluckily I do need one to get some proper documentation for the car to get it street legal (dump German laws). I don't really like the black/orange of the Nismo meter...

Reaction score
Country
I had an Australian 260 km/hr cluster, the number on a permanently attached (and barcoded) sticker on the back of it had "93F00 2G" with "0X230006" under it.

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
There's an ADM S15 cluster on eBay at the mo

Reaction score
Country
Thanks a lot man! Directly bought it after checking if he will send to Germany.
These clusters might be rare, doesn't they? Can't even find much pics at google ;)

Reaction score
Country
Well... I do know, I shouldn't ask this ;) But when I get the new cluster, its got more km than the OEM one (and more than the car has driven). The Australian Tacho has 115000km listet. My original one shows 85000km. Can I somehow adjust the Tacho to show 85000km aswell?

If not, I will do some notice on the JDM Cluster to know, how much the car ran after changing the cluster :)

Reaction score
Country
Well... I do know, I shouldn't ask this ;) But when I get the new cluster, its got more km than the OEM one (and more than the car has driven). The Australian Tacho has 115000km listet. My original one shows 85000km. Can I somehow adjust the Tacho to show 85000km aswell?
You can't change the kms on the 260k cluster, the circuit board in it is different to the standard cluster and the digital odometer part is permanently bonded to it. So, it is what it is.