What's new

Headlight cap seal / o-rings

Reaction score
Country
My headlights have been letting water / condensation in so I've taken the caps off to get a hair dryer in there and think I found the source of the problem, the large seals are pretty much perished and need replacing, and one of the tabs is missing off a cap so will need a pair of those too. :wack: can anyone advise on where to get a replacement set or have a look at FAST for part numbers? Pic below if it helps. Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Are those ones on eBay a direct fit for s15 lowbeam? If so then Yus I need them

Reaction score
Country
Just been to the local nissan dealer and they have some on order, just used the chassis number. £31 for the pair including vat. The guys there got a bit of a boner over the 15, but half of them didn't even know what it was haha

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I need a set, so good to know Nissan can get them in. My local nissan dealers aren't as helpful, so could you let me know the part number when you get them please?

Reaction score
Country
FAST INFO Part Number:26029-85F00- Description:COVER-SOCKET

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
The new seals / caps did the trick, no more condensation in the lights :)

Reaction score
Country
Awesome, good to know they are available. . My passenger side has developed a little condensation i have noticed, will check seals.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they arrived in about a week as well which was handy. Took the old cap and o-ring off, removed both sidelight and main beam bulbs and left a hairdryer on low temp / max speed blowing through the light until all the water had disappeared, let it air out back to ambient temperature then refitted the bulbs and new cap / seal. Job's a good'un.