What's new

Walbro fuel pump question

Reaction score
Country
Just a quick question, does the walbro 255 fuel pump come with a new sender unit or do you need to use the oem one. One of the many electrical niggles I have is my fuel gauge is sitting rock bottom in the red and the light is on but the tank is brimmed. I think when I had a few jack plugs plugged in wrong it's blown the sender unit as I don't think the float is stuck. My speedo also doesn't work is it possible the two are relate issues?

Reaction score
Country
Just the pump pal you use your original sender but when you take it out might see what's up with it. It's a piece of piss to get out

Reaction score
Country
Ive checked all the fuses and they seem to be ok. Ive been doing some reading and found that the speedo works of a signal from the diff which goes through the ABS module; I believe the module is in the boot but does anyone know what it looks like as ive stripped most of the boot and still cant see it. I need to do some fault finding this weekend if this ****ty weather backs off a bit

Reaction score
Country
okie doke i will have a look in there. Don't suppose you know where the combination flasher unit is for the indicators do you too lol ;)

just done some reading on here and its under the steering column :)