What's new

Double Din Fascia

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys,

Got a bit of an issue with my new double din.

Basically my new double din has been fitted to the car today.

Problem is, My dash trim will not fit around my headunit with the fascia on (I could with the last double din, not as deep)

Is there anyway to get a fascia that will fit the remaining gap?

Reaction score
Country
The fascia off my old double din would fit behind the car trim perfectly but I think as this Kenwood sticks further out the dash it just wont fit behind (and wont fit over)

I have considered cut down my fascia, but wouldn't I then be unable to clip it to the stereo?

Reaction score
Country
I had to do a bit of cutting to my gearstick surround to get the small double din surround to fit in behind it, not too hard to do just do a small bit at a time so its a nice tight fit and doesn't rattle around like I've seen in the past with other peoples cars :nod:

Reaction score
Country
I'm rather not cut my dash in any way shape or form if I can help it :p I'm thinking of drilling additional slots in the din brackets to mount the stereo in further allowing room for the fascia.

Reaction score
Country
Off topic abit but how did you get your heater display and clocks a blue colour instead of green?

Reaction score
Country
I have the Kenwood 4230BT as well, It seems to stick further out the dash than the pioneer previously.

I don't have the fascia on either, but that slight gap around the din drives me insane. (perfectionist)
It must mount further back.

I'll be changing all my interior LED's Blue or White at some point too. :)

Reaction score
Country
Checked my dash lights earlier their not green getting mixed up with cars but they are brighter.