What's new

Free Lance S15 Electrician required in SE

Reaction score
Country
As per the title, I could really do with some help in trying to sort out my car. thought as ive run out of money to get it painted i should sort out the electrics to get her going again. however tis is proving very difficult as the drivers foot well is a complete mess and even though I think I've plugged everything back in and linked up all the earths, half the stuff on the car still wont work.

she spins freely but wont fire, headlights, horn, dash and wipers work but pretty much all other electrical gadgets don't. no windows, mirrors, rear lights, indicators.

So if anyone wants to make some money who lives in the South East or is willing to travel then please get in touch. Phones Horsham developments but seems like they want to pull my trousers down over the price.

everything was working prior to the jig work and it is only the foot well/ wing area that has been disturbed.

Reaction score
Country
Oh and some good photos of anyones foot well electricals would be greatly appreciated for comparison. basically the pannel near where the throttle is as i need to see where all the relays attach and if i have any wires missing