What's new

Battery needs changing but struggling to find one

Reaction score
Country
iv still not got a battery for my car its dead now needs boosting everytime and wont hold charge. But I cant find an exact raplcement, not in the UK anyway, I know a lot of people run FMIC's so use micra batteries are these batterys smaller as mine wont fit sideways? and how do you route the live wire as it doesn't seem to reach around the side of the fuse box? If people can post up some photos of how they have their batteries mounted id appreiciate it as im struggling at the minute and don't want to buy something that wont fit. Thanks John

Reaction score
Country
dude that car is awesome :D iv managed to find a battery now, well my dad did after looking for about 10mins making me look retarded, lol. cheers tho bud just out of interest what size is that battery for when I get my front mount next year?

Reaction score
Country
Posts are the wrong way around on that one. I can't see how the standard power cable will reach around the fuse box

Reaction score
My negative cable runs between the fuse box and the wing.

Ill have a look later to see what make my battery is

subzero

Reaction score
i got a replacement bosch battery recently from my local motor factors. poles were the right way for the s15 too . was only 55euro too . way cheaper than halfords and a better kick from it too.

Reaction score
Country
mine has died too, where did you get your battery from and whats the name of it?

Reaction score
Country
My mate has them in stock at fleetfactors il see if I can find our what it is. I got mine form that Tanya as it was only place I could find till he told me works out about ten pound cheaper from fleetfactors

Reaction score
Country
Euro carparts sell a bosh battery that fits with a front mount that's what I use think there about £55:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
ok so which way is the right way for the terminals & whats the size name??

Update : I went to Halfrauds & ended up with an HB056

Last edited: