What's new

s15 ecu tuned map ?

Reaction score
Country
hey. I have an adjustable ecu for my s15 (Apexi fc) and run on the original injectors and maf. 3 "catback, FMIC, split fire coils and cold spark plugs. going to purchase fuel pump soon too. So wondering if anyone has a map from Apexi bit more aggressively mapped or map from a stage 1 chip or something. Have also z32 and 555cc lying too if someone have a map to that?

Reaction score
Country
i will advised against this because every car is different and depending on the fuel of where you are located and several other factors, these can vary. Here is web page with some maps i found sometime ago http://home.comcast.net/~nzo/. If i were you, i would go directly to my tuner so he can take care of that, just my .02 cents.

Reaction score
Country
know that all the engines are different and behave differently. wanted a little more agresivare than stock like a step 1, for example. nothing that pushes everything to the max. have an AFR meter and EGT. you also see knock in Apexi fc.
but understand that you are against it. because if something wrong with AFR or ignition, it will be the engine failure. thanks for the site anyway :) !

Reaction score
I would wait till you put in all your other mods, then get it tuned to your specifics, the car will like it in the long run and you will from a reliability issue