Radio single din kit?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
:D

I've currently got a double din DVD/TV/Blows your nose etc etc touch screen thing in the car, but dont use it, so looking to go for a single din and some gauges :)

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
:D

I've currently got a double din DVD/TV/Blows your nose etc etc touch screen thing in the car, but dont use it, so looking to go for a single din and some gauges :)
I liked these orange LED gauges as they kind of go well with the stock lighting... although I think it wasn't a good idea to put the boost gauge there... likely as not I'll change it for Nitrous pressure and put the boost on the A-Pillar.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
nothing to update.. having a problem with my supplier :( which means another delay on the engine..

Having said that I've converted to manual, have installed a Wizards of NOS kit, have installed my 2 way diff and subframe bushes and am in the process of getting rid of the distributor and going to direct coil ignition on the DE engine to give me better control over timing - should be finished with that next weekend... this weekend is more travel - sick of planes now!

Last edited:
Reaction score
i got my pocket thingy off ebay for ?12 delivered nissian were looking ?70 odd bit much i thought!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As I've said many times before, what do you expect if you buy from Nissan Europe. Mine OEM pocket cost me ?12 from Nissan Oz.