What's new

Help with ECU diagrams....

Reaction score
Country
So for me to get my speedo working, I need to get my ABS working. It appears that when they dropped in the S14 motor and tranny into my S15, they used the S14 wiring loom and just cut the S15 wiring loom where they didn't need it, at least that is what I am hoping they did. I still have my ABS wiring, just not sure where it was cut at. Once I find it, I plan on splicing it into the S14 loom.

Now, I have a Power FC ECU that replaced the stock ECU. I'm assuming that the pinout will be the same as an S14s, so I would essentially just need to find where to put the ABS wiring into the back of the plug.

I found a diagram a couple months back that had a cross reference on it that showed how to repin into the back of the plug to get the speedo working for an S15 with an S14 motor. Does anyone happen to have this diagram, or a link to where I can find it? I have searched for hours looking for it with no luck.

Reaction score
Country
I've already been through this. I just need the diagram so I can splice the correct wiring into the correct pin in the plug.