What's new

Spec R Coilpacks

A

AdamB

Finally had enough of buying 2nd hand coilpacks only for them to fail within months. Seen splitfires but they`re a bit pricey.

What are my options?

Thanks

Reaction score
There was someone selling some second hand Splitfires on SXOC for £200. Not sure if they're still available.

There's also Yellow Jacket coilpacks. These are a bit cheaper than the Splitfires I believe but i'm not sure on their performance. Someone has a set on here so they'll be able to give their opinion.:thumbs:

A

AdamB

Thanks.
Just checked SXOC and they`re sold. Damn!

Any traders reading this please, please sort a group buy! (across the many forums, S15OC, SXOC, Skyline, Supra etc it must be possible)

Reaction score
Country
Some of the OZ guys reckon oem out perform aftermarket everytime also they cost less :nod:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
£300 when i checked Nissan for standard OEM coil packs. So got the Splitfire coil packs, massive improvement over my standard ones.

Reaction score
Some of the OZ guys reckon oem out perform aftermarket everytime also they cost less :nod:
Actually they cost more. I paid $200 for one coil pack from Nissan which equates to $800 (540 Pounds) for a set. I can get SplitFires for $450 (304 Pounds)new or Yellow Jackets for $325 (236 Pounds).

Last edited:
A

AdamB

Ended up buying a set of uprated ones from Apex Performance [Shameless Plug:)]. £300 for 4, not cheap but worth it as 4 cylinders are better than 3! LOL
New set of plugs as well - Sorted!:thumbs: