What's new

What MPH converter

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
As above what MPH converter are you using? and does it work fine no problems at all.

Looking at getting the NCS speed 8 but just wanted to check first before i buy.

Reaction score
Country
I just got used to using KPH, although I have got a Defi display that can display the speed in MPH. If it's left in KPH there is no confusion over how many miles it's done when you come to sell it, as the odometer will still be reading the same as it was originally, not some in kilometers and some in miles.
There was a speedo face in MPH the other week for sale I seem to remember though, so you could always do it like that instead.

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
i have the ncs speed 8 on mine dude works perfect, had one of those kbtv ones and there ****e.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I have one here to get rid of if you want it. It was on my car but removed it last week as new owner wanted it to read in kph.

I can't remember what brand it is but i do remember it was rather pricey!

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
It was converted when imported to Mph and the mileage clock as well but then the device broke so removed it and need a new one i don't mind reading it in KMH.

Thanks for the offer Craig but the guy who imported my car is buying the new one just want to make sure he gets one that works as my old one was **** would wobble after 50mph and drop to 0mph.

Thanks Matty B will inform him.