What's new

Wiper problem thats got us stumped!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
went to use my car the other day and the wipers didnt work at all...was a bit hard to drive home in it :(

Checked all fuses and they are fine, however...there isnt a 20amp fuse where it should be in the footwell and there doesn't appear to be any relays in the fuse box under the bonnet.

Looks like theres a few fuses missing that should be there and a few relays. Theres no relays behind the passenger pillar either. We put 12v direct on the motor and got squat. No signals going to the motor plug or the plug into the wiper stalk. Stalk appears to work as it should.

checked the loom in the wing and it looks fine.

getting to the point off getting a auto electrician in as we're stumped. Anyone had something similar or know where to start?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
loooooooooooads of resistance in the wipers when you try to move them manually to, so dont think its the linkage :(

Reaction score
Country
My rear one wouldnt turn off! its disconnected and i want to get the damn thing working again soon. let the fun begin..

mattyb

Reaction score
Country
My rear has a mind of its own sometimes it does intermittent all on its own and sometimes does constant on its own and wont turn off. Just unplugged it and rainexed the window.

Reaction score
One of the differences with Australian delivered S15's was no rear wiper, so unfortunately I have no answers or wiper