What's new

Radio holder question

Reaction score
I've just fitted an s15 dashboard in my s14a, but I have one small issue...

Where the stereo etc sit, there is no support to hold it up and into place, I can see exactly where the Air con unit screws into but not the how the stereo etc is supported???

In the s14 dash the radio screws into 2 metal brackets attached to the back of the facia?

Can anyone enlighten me with this? I may have to butcher my s14 brackets but don't really want to retrofit it, much prefer normal looking :)

Thanks for any assistance!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah is 2 brackets but they are different t the s14 ones , I ordered mine for about £40 from feast japan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers dude, first person to actually answer that straight. You don't have any photos of them?

Feast only aeem to do import cars etc can't see about parts?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah i believe there are pics and part numbers somewhere in my build thread.Page 3
I think I might have contact details for the guy I spoke to at feast too I will check and get back to you

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the pics, I see what you mean!

Can you let me know re feast as would love to get a set ordered! :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I seem to have deleted my email with their details, but if I remember correctly they are in the traders section on here .
Try the search bar at the top , feast Japan and then you should be able to find their profile groin there and pm hem regarding what you are after ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just emailed feast re this, couldn't see them on here on my phone