What's new

Don't buy from emotion-power on ebay

Reaction score
Country
It seems my luck with eBayers is getting increasingly sketchy.

Some of my vacuum hoses are looking pretty tired so figured it a good idea to buy some autobahn 4mm vacuum hosing off eBay. link to the item is here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4mm-Silic...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac195854b

Now although it clearly states the item was in HK it also mentioned a 5-11 day delivery to the UK which I thought was most acceptable, so went ahead and ordered some on the 12/03/13.

Yesterday I noticed the eBay shipping status was still listed as 'not shipped' and so emailed the company asking why this was. Here is the response I got:

My "preference" would be that you send me the f**king item in the time allotted. So because of some anniversary they haven't shipped the item in the past 10 days, and wont ship it until the 27th of this month. Great. That plus the 5-11 days shipping time means i'll have waited 1 month before I get anything. Fair enough they have offered a refund (which I have said i'll take) i'm just so hacked off that companies big or small seem to have no interest in good customer service anymore. Ok i'm getting my money back, but 10 days have gone by when I could have ordered this sh*t from elsewhere. When trying to speak to eBay the form simply says "it hasn't been long enough since time of purchase to log a dispute". Excellent.

Anyway so just thought i'd warn you guys as this company is currently the only seller on eBay for Autobahn stuff. (Although coming from HK it's probably fake anyway).

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
There is a uk distributor for autobahn mate can remember the name but if you google it should pop up ,there isn't much price difference anyways

Reaction score
Country
sorry to here bout your problems Jordan it does make you wonder how company's survive with that sort of attitude thanks for the heads up though dude and hope you get something sorted soon

Reaction score
Country
i have brought some autobahn88 stuff from a shop in the UK off ebay, arrived in NZ in 4 days..........

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I bought my autobahn from Trader Warehouse in eBay, good communication and arrived in 3 days.

I contacted the uk supplier but they didn't have the 15 kit iirc. They might hsv

Mike

Reaction score
Country
...have the hoses and stuff mind.

(Excuse double post, Damn phone!)