What's new

FS: Full aero, gadget packed, faultless S15!

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It’s with an extremely heavy heart I’ve made the decision to offer my S15 for sale. I really don’t want to sell it but should do as I just haven’t got the time or money to keep messing with cars with my new priorities.

I am 24 years old, have owned S15’s for the last 4 years and pay £650 insurance. This is with Adrian Flux on a limited mileage, fully comprehensive policy with ALL modifications declared. It gets garaged permanently unless in use. It’s only seen wet roads handful of times in the last 6 years and doesn’t get used in the salty winter months but is fully under-sealed anyway.

It was imported in late 2004 by Newera Imports. The first owner crashed it within about 2 weeks of ownership, and the car was bought and repaired to a ‘better than new’ condition by Martin of LittleKnocks, who then owned it for 4 years before selling it to me when he took delivery of his new GT-R. It isn’t recorded as damaged/repaired with the DVLA but comes back as accident repaired when checked on the relevant websites. The damage and repair is fully documented and all damaged parts were replaced with brand new genuine Nissan parts (with receipts).

Sorry if the following comes across as rude, but it has to be said..
I really don’t want to sell the car and I won’t sell it to a chav (or similar). It needs to be a second car or it will end up like most other S15’s in no-time. Test drives are not particularly welcome but I’ll happily take you out for a drive. If you are serious about buying the car and have proof of insurance that covers modified and imported vehicles on a fully comprehensive basis, then you may drive.

This car is virtually spotless, faultless, immaculate, whatever you want to call it. The photos are a true representation of the condition of the car.

Loads of fully documented paperwork. Serviced every 12 months/1,500miles by myself.
Mileage is around 63,000
Tax – 6 months
MOT – currently has 4 months, but will have 12 months at time of sale

The price is £11,500 - no offers.

Spec List

Performance

H Dev custom remap - 317bhp/306ft-lbs with the wheels skipping on the rollers
Garrett GT28R BB turbo with HKS actuator
HKS EVC 6 Boost controller
Autobahn 88 FMIC
Japspeed manifold and elbow, Blitz downpipe, HKS Hi-Power custom downpipe-back system
Custom AutoCross alloy rad with 1.3 bar cap
Apexi air filter kit
Forge alloy recirculating dump valve
Walbro 255ltr/h fuel pump
Topstage carbon fiber/alloy ABS heat shield
NGK BKR7EIX spark plugs
Earthing kit
Always run on Shell V-Power fuel and Silkoline Pro-S 5W40 engine oil

Transmission

ACT Heavy duty organic S14 clutch kit
C's short shifter
Red Line lightweight shockproof gearbox oil
Red Line heavyweight shockproof diff oil

Handling and braking

Work Emotion CR Kai 18" wheels in Ghost Chrome with Work locking wheel nuts
Pirelli P-Zero Rosso Tyres (225 40 fronts and 255 35 rears)
Apex coilovers
Race logic traction/launch control
Tyresure tyre temperature/pressure monitoring system
K-Sport 8-pot 356mm front brake kit
K-Sport 6-pot 330mm rear brake kit
Freodo DS2500 pads all round
Z32 handbrake conversion
Motul brake fluid
Hardrace body-coloured adjustable bushed rear control arms
Energy Suspension polybushes
Aluminium/poly diff mounts
Aluminium front strut brace
Alignment set up by A-Line, Dudley (Whiteline touring spec)

Interior

Bride Ergo II front seats
Bride floor mats
Infill G4 car PC running MS Windows OS and Nissan Datascan/Datalog
Alpine front and rear speakers
CF shifter surround

Exterior

Full factory Aero exterior pack
OEM HID headlights
Nissan wind deflectors
Origin LED tail lights
Clear side repeaters
Metallic black front splitter/rear diffuser sections

Please only comment on the thread if you are interested in the car

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Can't believe you are selling,defo worth the asking price though one mint car! If I had some spare cash I would buy it to stick in the garage.
Glwts mate!!!!!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i know it says no comments but a couple of people already broke the rule sooo....

this is an utterly beautiful S15, anyone looking for the best example available should buy this car with no exceptions, there are without doubt no s15's available in the country that have been kept to this standard in my opinion (without upsetting anyone else hopefully, i've seen the car and followed it's progression and it is that good). i am very sad to see you sell this one craig, but hope it goes to someone as enthusiastic as you :(

Reaction score
I got to agree with everyone! I've seen this car a few times and been out in it! It's stunning and the condition of it is just amazing!! Shame to see it go mate..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys :)

You can probably tell from the ad, but I kind of hope it doesn't sell in a way as that would be a nice easy excuse to keep it.. I think I've priced it well considering the kit it has on it and the condition it is in. I know you never get your money back for mods, but if a really clean standard car sells for £9k, then surely the £10k+ of kit and countless hours of work is worth the extra money? Either way, the price isn't going to drop.
Oh and Dean - it will go to an enthusiast, that is for certain.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Bargain!!! - gutted your selling up mate, hope you find a great home for it :thumbs:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Very interested mate, been looking for ages. You have PM.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
My message hasnt appeared in my sent items so sorry if you didnt get the pm. My email address is himynameismik3@googlemail.com. If you send me over a email can arrange having a look at her, if she isnt sold! Cheers

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

this is good news :thumbs:

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
For now!

Someone from elsewhere in Europe is interested. If they don't take it I'm keeping it. :)

Reaction score
SAD new to hear ur considering selling. Out of interest what would you consider replacing it with? not much would live up to how awesome this car is!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I haven't got a clue really mate. If I don't spend the money on a house I'd consider a M3 CSL or a bike engined kit car for a while!

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Haha! If the person who is interested in it now doesn't take it, it's staying for good. :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
exactly - why get a car to it's peak condition etc and get rid - there won't be a car along to spiritually replace the s15 probably ever now, things are getting so emissions based etc.... i'd say keep it for sure - the guys definitely not interested imo lol

Reaction score
I can sort of understand a bike engined kit car, But an m3 CSL:down: nah they aint got anything on a s15. s15 better looking rarer and turboed and you don't look like cock:D

Status
Not open for further replies.