FS: Nissan Stagea RS (RB25DET) Masa R34 Conversion *FOR SALE*

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi all,

Just putting feelers out since I absolutely love my Stagea but... I've now decided it's the right time to invest in a dedicated track weapon which will most likely be a Nissan S14a :)

This Stagea is very special... even though all Stageas are ultra rare in the UK!. She was freshly imported by Jurgen from JM-Imports end of last year, November 2010. Most Stageas come as the RS Four version which means AWD but this rare example is the RS version meaning RWD. For me this is important since I used to own an S15 Spec-R so I'm very much in the RWD camp. It also means there's less AWD gadgetry to potentially go wrong over time and the fuel consumption is healthier. You can also get the backend out which is awesome ;)

Another significant feature is the full Masa R34 front end conversion. When I originally spoke to Jurgen I explained that this was the only type of Stagea I wanted to buy... the kit costs thousands of pounds in Japan as it includes a pair of bespoke front wings, replica R34 GTR front bumper, front splitter and various front end bumper/light mounting pieces to make this conversion possible. My particular conversion also includes original R34 xenon front headlights plus original R34 GTR aluminium bonnet (very light!).

In addition to this there is also the Masa sideskirts, rear bumper and rear roof spoiler to complete the visuals. JM also did a full underseal job before I collected her.

The powerplant is original Stagea RS which comes with RB25DET (the exact same engine as R34 GTT) so it's the NEO version with variable valve timing. I've recently been on a rolling road at Hi-Tech Performance, Cradley Heath and the dyno showed 270 bhp @ wheels so she's packs a nice punch! I have the graph print out to prove this. Engine pulls very strong and max boost is there pretty early since the turbo is still stock. Decat means turbo also spools very quick and she can even spit flames on gear changes!

She also comes with a full set of 18x9.5 Rota GTR-D's +25 (these were purchased brand new from Dan @ SRB Power) finished in gunmetal which to me, makes the car look even more aggressive.

The front seats have been swapped with R34 GTR items which are the best factory seats I've ever sat in - no exaggeration they are amazing! There is also a full set of Tein Coilovers as well as a full set of front and rear Brembo brake calipers off the 350Z so no problems stopping the car... also recently fitted Ferodo DS2500 pads on the front calipers too.

Mileage is near enough 70,000 miles - 104,000 kilometers when imported by JM (I have first MOT document to prove this) which equates to 65,000 miles and have added 5,000 miles since.

Advisory points are: driver's door has couple of minor dents, climate control unit light bulb needs replacing, wheels are all immaculate except light scuff on one of the lips, small crack on the front passenger arch and driver side mirror was replaced using professional local glass cutter so slightly different from original Ganador item.

*AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION WITH TIPTRONIC*

Full Spec:

Model Year 1998 'S' Reg (silver)
RB25DET NEO (270 max bhp @ wheels)
Automatic Transmission (with tiptronic)

Blitz SUS LM Induction Filter
Conceptua Tuning Coilpacks
Aftermarket FMIC
Aftermarket Exhaust
Decat

Tein Coilovers
Aftermarket Tension Rods

18 x 9.5 Rota GTR-D +25 Alloy Wheels (gunmetal)
245/40 Tyres (all round with decent treads)
20mm Hubcentric Spacers (front)

Brembo 350Z Brake Calipers (all round)
Ferodo DS2500 Brake Pads (front)

R34 GTR Front Seats
Nismo Boost Gauge
Depo 60mm Oil/Water Temp Gauges

Full Masa M-34R Bodykit & R34 GTR Front End Conversion
Masa Optional Rear Spoiler
R34 GTR Xenon Headlamps
R34 GTR OEM Aluminium Bonnet
Ganador Mirrors

Tax & MOT both until November 2011.

I'm looking for £7,000 which I believe is a superb price for so many high-end upgrades.

As said at the top of this for sale thread, I'm seriously looking to build a long-term track car project so if you have a cheap runabout and would like to p/x with cash my way then get in touch as well. I need to get this sorted first as my future track car won't be a daily driver.

Cheers,

James

Engine bay before induction kit was fitted...

Blitz SUS LM induction filter...

Last edited:
Reaction score
what are you like huh! can;t stick to a car for longer than a few months lol ;)

when you said your after a s14a as a dedicated track car, time attack or drift?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol fellas... Richy I had the S15 for 3.5 years and usually keep my cars for a while! Yep looking at building my own mini version of a Time Attack style track car (fully stripped etc) but there's nothing stopping me having a bit of sideways fun now and again ;)

Tooley - yes I would loved to have kept my old S15 and carried her on into long-term project but realistically, I couldn't afford to keep her and try running a daily driver at the same time. If I sell my Stagea then my base car i.e. S14a will only be about £2 - £3.5k to buy and with a £1k cheap runabout I'll have cash left over... and more importantly I don't have to worry about the bodywork with the track project as if any panels get damaged I'm using rattle cans lol :p

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
haha i know mate! im only playing! im sure it will look bad ass like the rest of your cars!

i have been thinking about selling mine and gettin a sil80!

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers dude :) I must say I still have thoughts about AE86, PS13 but the premiums on these cars I just cannot justify for track/drift weapon grrrr :wack:

Sil80 would be immense!!! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Heh good luck with the sale mate. There are a few of them on eBay and pistonheads but you should be ok I hope!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers mate - appreciate there are a few for sale although it's still hard to find examples with Masa R34 conversion and RWD is a bonus :D

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
heres looking forward :) thats a nice car james - is it cool to link this on another forum - might help with the sale.....

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Selling up already, you have only had this car 5 mins!

Dont blame you for building a track beast will be a lot of fun.

It's something I've always wanted to do, and might do one day...

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
DeanS15

heres looking forward :) thats a nice car james - is it cool to link this on another forum - might help with the sale.....
Cheers Dean - I've already added this sale ad onto Driftworks as well as Pistonheads. Also using Facebook usually helps with selling as got lots of Jap interested contacts as friends lol :) Think it would be good to get onto GTROC but not sure if there's a post count before you can sell cars etc. SkylineOwners.com ad will be going up soon!!

Wayne S15R

ooooh, wish i had the cash for this, its exectely what i need!

Gorgeous car mate and glws
Thanks dude :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Selling up already, you have only had this car 5 mins!

Dont blame you for building a track beast will be a lot of fun.

It's something I've always wanted to do, and might do one day...

Good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:
haha I know it's very unlike me to sell a car in such short time but in hindsight when I sold my S15 last December I should have got a runabout then and saved some cash for track project. I was too impatient and wanted to jump straight into something more 'family' but still have the power, looks and JDM kudos. Thanks mate :)

tooley

My choice of car for a track beast would be a Mazda rx7 FD with a 20b 3-rotor engine :D WEAPON
lol have you seen my mate Matt Wiltshire's red triple rotor FD?? Tuned by Pip @ WGT... immense build and Pip drove it at Modified Live last year (Time Attack) event and wasn't far away from winning it's class!! Awesome beast!!!

S

S15 SILVIA

James James James! Full of surprises!
Can't get the modding bug out your head then :)
Got to say, the Stagea is mint. With loads of tasty mods!
Are you sure you know what your doing now. Lol

With you on your plan for cheap runaround and track car. Keep something sensible and affordable for the road, and have a weapon for the weekends.
Good luck mate.
You still going to japfest? Not sure if I'll be coming anymore :(. just bought a bungalow, so in the process of doing the legal, and ripping her apart. :annoyed:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
lol Mike - yes I'm deffo sure what I want now... a track car! S14a is going to be the cheapest to buy/run/build/maintain etc :)

Yes I'm still deffo going to Japfest mate... ah all the best on the house, so you'll be busy bashing walls and installing all sorts of housey stuff lol :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
That was quick! Who's bought it?!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
A really nice chap (who happens to be selling his R32 GTR which is mint!) from London area :)

Will be meeting him so he can collect the car and sort paperwork next Tue...

I'm about to view a local Audi A3 1.8 Sport 78k miles, mint and wants £2,800 :thumbs: lol get me with an Audi daily!! :p

PS - I won't be getting away from the S14 track project... already bought a Bride Zeta III bucket seat, Koyo twin core rad and Sparco deep dish steering wheel which just need a car to go into haha :D

Reaction score
Country
PS - I won't be getting away from the S14 track project... already bought a Bride Zeta III bucket seat, Koyo twin core rad and Sparco deep dish steering wheel which just need a car to go into haha :D
cant wait to see new pics of this project! :cool: