What's new

FS: 2001 ITR DC5 (80k miles)

A

A.C

The car is a daily runner so the mileage will increase. Awesome car to own and drive and is always a head turner!

The Good

Recently fitted with x2 new front tyres (all round Hankook v12 Ventus evo tyres with loads of tread on the rear left)

New front Brembo pads

Comes with AEM V2 induction system and the HKS Silent Hi-power exhaust. There's currently a Mios tv in the car with an ipod adapter and hands free kit. I don't plan to sell this with the car unless you fancy an extra £200 to the price I'm currently looking for. If not I will put my old double din CD/MD player back in which came with the car from Japan.

Sterling cat 1 alarm

Spoon Magnetic Sump bolt

Bitma certificated

I've done 90% of the work that has been carried out on the car such as servicing etc... I have all the receipts from Opie Oils to prove this; Its been well looked after washing and waxing every two weeks or so; I clayed the car about 3 months ago as well.

1 or 2 Hamp oil filters (as I have a few)

Audi/VW style flat blade wipers

Red Recaros

Not smoked in

The Bad:

The usual driver side bolster on the seat has collapsed.

The wheels took a beating over the winter so will probably need to be refurbished (booked in for refurbishment mid November for gloss black finish) will add more pics upon completion

The steering wheel has a small cut in it down on the bottom but that was there when I purchased the car (just a niggly point but I want to be as honest as possible)

Small stone chip in window which has been filled by autoglass

Taking in these points I'd like £7500 ONO

Again, please feel free to comment / PM any questions. I'm in Northamptonshire

not great pics as it was taken on my iPhone in a bit of a rush, but you get the idea

Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
A

A.C

I wish!! first I need a diesel and a house with a garage before I can get an S15:nod:

A

A.C

Cheers Vinnie. its an awesome car it really is. Ha Artic blue is a nice colour but keeping it old school with the championship white

A

A.C

Hi Tazzy,

Yep, still up for sale; currently on 85k miles and now has powder coated black wheels.

T

Tazzy

Hi Tazzy,

Yep, still up for sale; currently on 85k miles and now has powder coated black wheels.
If I can sell the RX8 I'll give you a shout. Its getting harder and harder to find a white 1 for reasonable money, they're all overpriced!

A

A.C

Eventually I will sort my life out and take new pics etc etc problem is every time I drive 20 minutes down the A14 its filthy again :-(