What's new

FS: 2000 W Reg S15 SpecR Aero Pearl White

N

Neill_Spec R

Very Clean Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R Aero.

Owned the car for over a year now and have loved every moment of ownership, but think its time to move on and let someone else enjoy this stunning example of a very fast head turning car.

Was orignally brought in by Newera imports in 2005 by first UK owner (S15oc founding member) and was grade 4.5 on import. A full SVA was undertakin on landing in the uk and passed its first NI MOT in October. IMO one of the best colours, pearl white with the optional areo kit. All the usual extras with the spec R, 6 speed box, helical diff, BB S15 turbo etc.

Engine and all modifications are next to none with no expense spared on servicing and uprated parts.

Car was mapped by Jez at Horsham devolpments before i bought it and has pretty much stayed the same modification wise since i took ownership. Was mapped for safety at 1.1bar but will run more if you desire with a map and boost tweek.

The car was recently serviced and has had the turbo gaskets done in the last 8000 miles.

Has been Professionaly Detailed/Paint corrected by Envisage Detailing 3 Months ago.

This car is as tight as drum all round with no VVT or rust anywhere. You'd be hard pushed to find one with the mods and condition for the money.

89000 on the clock, with roughly 60,000 in KM combined

Spec

2000 Spec R Aero Pearlescent White with Factory kit

OEM rain deflictors
Nismo Exhaust (Optional JDM Extra)
Nismo Suspention (Optional JDM Extra)
Nismo Clear Side Winkers
Nismo Engine Oil Cap
Nismo Radi Cap
Nismo Front upper Strut
Nismo 555 Injectors
ORC Clutch 409D
HKS SSQ BOV Recirculated back into the system
HKS adjustable actuator
HKS Front Pipe
Apex Hot pipe
Driftworks Turbo Elbow
Z32 AFM With A Apexi Filter
Walbro Fuel pump

Greddy Trust Front Mount Intercooler
Greddy Trust Profec B II boost contoller
C's Short shifter
Cusco Oil Catch Tank
Cusco Anti Roll Bars
Defi control unit
Defi's BF Turbo gauge
Braided brake hoses with 5.1Dot Fulid
Braided Turbo Coolant Hose
Red DC2 Recaro Bucket Seats With Genuine Recaro S15 Rails,
OZ Racing 17" Wheels (Optional JDM Extra)
McCulloch High Intensity Discharge 6000k (HID) headlights

12 Months MOT
6 Months TAX

£7995

C

Chris

wow this still for sale dude? fancy a p/x of a jdm dc2 type r plus cash your way?? really trying to get an s15!

Y

Yella Fella

I've just been reading through this, where are you based? It's a shame really, as I've been researching and looking at S15's for awhile now, but read many issues and need constant maintenance and servicing? Issues with engine/turbos? etc but that's the opinion of 3 previous S15 owners

I'm still reading up on what I need to know before I go. It's a shame there's been so many decent ones I've want, especially in white, but will need to sell my Honda Integra DC5 Type R first! Boo.

Just out of interest, where is this based, and is it on PLG tax code? If I can I sell my 'teg before you sell it then we might be in luck!

Y

Yella Fella

NI!! Didn't actually see that, not sure what costs are involved importing (technically) back to England

Reaction score
Surely there wont be any costs in bringing it back? Maybe an MOT/tax?

This was Ming's old car, i've been out in it a few times, if it's still as tidy as it was back then, you won't be doing bad! :)

GLWS

Jay

Reaction score
this is mental!! a clean well spec'ed s15r for 7k and no takers??

mate the world has gone crazy. glws

W

WazzA2304

How hasn't this car sold yet?!
I'm looking to buy one, and this is perfect, but just haven't got the money together yet, otherwise id snap your hand off!!

N

Neill_Spec R

Dunno how this hasent sold yet.
Slightly shocked that no one has snapped this bargain up yet.
No hidden suprises with this car, im buying my first house and need to sell up to get a deposit together.

£7000 or offers very very close to this.

R

rome83

Hello. I'm new on the site and Im totally interested in getting my first s15. This is a gorgeous car but the problem is i live in USA. you know, or anyone else for that matter, what i would have to do to get that car and legalize it in the states?

N

Neill_Spec R

Yes car is now sold.
Went on good friday for £6500, was bought by a trader and has been re advertised for £9995 on pistonheads. Slightly pissed off cause id rather have seen it go to a proper enthusist. Has some balls on him to advertise it for that money considering i only paid £8800 for it over two and a half years ago. Just thought id let you guys know in case someone gets sucked into buying it for that price. Believe me when i say i does need some work done to it hence the price it was sold for. To rub salt in the wounds the fella didnt even write his own advert he just used the description and writing i did. Some people do really need slapped. If you think im sour. I am! Currently driving a Accord Type R and its miles away from the S15 perfection.

This is the forsale ad in question.
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2775643.htm

Last edited: