Status
Not open for further replies.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Car will be getting full brake fluid change this week by garage :)

Also I'm open to sensible offers especially from people buying from this forum ;)

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
If only one of the guys responded to my add of my teg, and actualy bought it... The price is VERY good imo.
To bad the GBP > euro still and its not getting alot better.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If only one of the guys responded to my add of my teg, and actualy bought it... The price is VERY good imo.
To bad the GBP > euro still and its not getting alot better.
I dont think it is going to get much better for you from Euro to GBP than it is now.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Slow down mate or you'll end up giving it away!
lol don't worry mate... I had a look at around x10 S15's for sale on Pistonheads and thought long and hard. Decided £9,000 was a true reflection if I was to compete against all the other ones for sale etc.

This does not mean I'm gonna drop anymore and as I've said, If there's no interest then I'll just keep hold of her. There's nothing stopping me... it saves money at the end of the day so it doesn't matter to me that she'll be resting quietly in a garage 20 miles away from my house, ready for the odd track/drift session in 2011 ;)

If she doesn't sell in 3 years then behold, I WILL completely gut her and put cage plus all sorts of hardcore stuff and turn her into a Time Attack machine mwahaha :p

L

Lynny

Shame and to think last year I couldn't find one and they were fetching so much more.

I have had one phone call about mine and an offer of a swap with a non turbo Skyline :|

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mate - I just can't believe how dead the market is. I've had no offers yet... I think everyone's scared or the world is broke haha!! :wack:

mmm... swap with NA Skyline... yeah if he/she was offering £5,000 you way haha :p

Reaction score
geee can't believe what i'm reading never expected this. If i'd bet on one person who wouldn't put there s15 up for sale it would have been you! I think what people have to understand when modify any car is they need to set a point (a Goal) at which there be happy otherwise you just end up spending money willy nilly and never achieve the target as there always the "next thing" to be spending money on.

Realisticly you don't need to do anything or very little to your car. just enjoy driving it instead of modifying it and spend time with the family. If you do decide to carry on with the sale hope all goes well.

_Wing_

Trader
Reaction score
yeah echo the thoughts of others, WTF?! :( :(

Stop the modding for a while and just drive it...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
yeah cheers fellas... TBH at the moment with teh way the market is I won't be selling her for a while... and I don't mind. So if anything it's becoming more like a 'feeler' to see if anyone's willing to pay my asking price lol :wack:

Wing the trouble is I do drive her... on a daily basis and more importantly on track and drift days and these add to the addiction of modding more and more.

But everyone's right... I think what putting her up for sale has done is at last it's given me some breathing space... realised that I can actually do other things in my life (apart from being with family which I do anyways) and not think about her for a while. I'm now much more chilled about getting stuff sorted and at this rate, I can reach a happy medium next year where I don't keep modding and also turn her into a second/weekend car :D

Reaction score
Glad to hear it mate. Go out and enjoy yourself a bit. The modding will always be there just do it slower.
Mine's a daily at the mo, but looking for another like you. Mmmmm, Nissan Leaf would be cool :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I've come to my senses and this morning made the decision to NOT SELL HER!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

SALE WITHDRAWN
SALE WITHDRAWN
SALE WITHDRAWN
SALE WITHDRAWN
SALE WITHDRAWN
SALE WITHDRAWN

I have a Stagea to shift next year (doh!!) but I've already got used to not driver her everyday and not spending my time and cash on her so it's been a good 'learning' process to put her up for sale.

Also realistically nobody was going to buy her for asking price judging by the current market and way things are with cars and there's no way I'm willing to go any lower - whether the missus liked it or not!!!! :p

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
:ghey:WTTC:ghey:
this is really good news though mate :thumbs:

Reaction score
Good news that you're keeping her mate!

You're lucky you didn't get rid of it and regretted it later down the line!

Status
Not open for further replies.